Hvorfor velge Mölnlycke Health Care?
We look for a certain kind of person to join us. People with talent, dedication and the passion to make a difference. But we know, of course, that people like that – the people we need to help us continue to grow and develop – have options.
That’s why we strive to provide a stimulating working environment with a culture of training and development. Using our 70/20/10 methodology, we put people in charge of their own careers, giving them the support to grow and develop.
Combined with our total dedication to improving patients’ lives, we think it helps make us a unique place to work. Our annual employee satisfaction index suggests our people agree. In 2011:
- 91% of people told us they were proud to work at Mölnlycke Health Care
- 87% said they feel respected by their manager, and
- 80% said they felt motivated by their work.
When asked what excites them about their job, a further 89% answered: their customers, their colleagues and the company’s products.
Our most recent Net Promoter Score was 24. A Net Promoter is an employee who would recommend Mölnlycke Health Care to a friend as a place to work. The average for the other companies surveyed was 8.
What we offer
To help us push those numbers up even further, we offer:
- Global career opportunities
- Talent management programmes
- Leadership development programmes
- Annual performance reviews
- Competitive remuneration and benefit packages
And, being a globally diverse, vertically integrated business, we have opportunities for people in a wide range of locations and roles. They include:
- Research and development
- Sales and marketing
- Finance and controlling
- Manufacturing, supply and logistics
If you are passionate, eager to learn and are looking for an employer of integrity, we want to hear from you. Register your CV today