Mepitel Film - for hudbeskyttelse og leggsår
Beskytter overfladiske sår og skjør hud
Mepitel Film® is designed for a wide variety of superficial wounds where there is a risk of damage being done to both sensitive skin and newly formed skin, or first degree burns. Mepitel Film can also be used as a preventive measure against radiotherapy-induced skin reactions, especially for women who are undergoing treatment for breast cancer. Mepitel Film is comfortable to wear, and can be worn up to 14 days before needing a change.
Mepitel Film with Safetac® adhesive technology is gentle, which means it does not hurt to remove. It does not stick to either the wound or the surrounding skin.
- For superficial wounds and first degree burns
- Helps prevent radiotherapy-induced skin reactions
- Does not hurt to remove
- Is comfortable to wear, and can be worn for up to 14 days
Safetac technology makes dressing changes less painful
Bandages with Safetac technology make dressing changes less painful, since they do not hurt to remove. They do not stick to either the wound or the surrounding skin. They can be changed, moved, detached and reattached over and over again – without adding any pain. All of our bandages with the Safetac® layer protect the skin and are soft and comfortable to wear:
- Adheres gently to the skin and does not stick to the wound
- Easy to remove and does not pull away any tissue
- It seals the edges of the wound and protects the skin
- Bandages with Safetac do not hurt to remove
How to apply Mepitel Film
Always clean the wound prior to applying a dressing. The dressing should overlap the wound bed by at least 2cm onto the surrounding skin. Use fixation when necessary.
Typical indications when Mepiform is helping:
- Radiotherapy-induced skin damage
- Skin protection
- Leg ulcers