1. White R. et al. Evidence for atraumatic soft silicone wound dressing use. Wounds UK, 2005.
2. Waring P.et al. An evaluation of the skin stripping of wound dressing adhesives. Journal of Wound Care, 2011.
3. Dykes P.J.et al. Effect of adhesive dressings on the stratum corneum of the skin. Journal of Wound Care, 2001.
4. Meaume S.et al. A study to compare a new self adherent soft silicone dressing with a self adherent polymer dressing in stage II pressure ulcers. Ostomy Wound Management, 2003.
5. Feili F. et al. Retention capacity. Poster presentation at the EWMA conference, Lisbon, Portugal, 2008.
6. Wiberg A.B. et al. Preventing maceration with a soft silicone dressing: in-vitro evaluations. Poster presented at the 3rd Congress of the WUWHS, Toronto, Canada, 2008.
7. Upton D. et al. The Impact of Atraumatic Vs Conventional Dressings on Pain and Stress in Patients with Chronic Wounds. Submitted and approved for publication. Journal of Wound Care, 2012.
8. White R. A multinational survey of the assessment of pain when removing dressings. Wounds UK, 2008.
9. Posters presented at CAWC, CA, 2013.